Easter 2011 was a benchmark for WOW as we were told that the idea of World of Words would be almost impossible to get off the ground. However, through a lot of hard work and a number of diverse fundraisers.
New fundraising challenges lie ahead for WOW but the group can take stock of some of the quests that have been undertaken in order to enable our industry:
1) The 2015 Paul Stevens sky dive
2) Bag packs galore at local supermarkets
3) A bucket collection
4) A concert
5) A talent contest
6) Several book sales at school fetes
7) A number of raffles
8) A car wash
9) The sale of records
10) A quiz
11) The sale of rail tickets
12) The auction of a voucher to stay at a hotel
13) A dress down day
14) The sale of clothes
15) A current campaign to auction a pass for 4 people to tour the Principality for a bargain £40 (Instead of the usual £50).
and, this diverse and demanding schedule continues, If you can help please do…..